The air we breathe is vital to the health of our lungs. We need to protect it - both outside our homes and inside where we live, work and play.
Check out this fun activity you can play with your friends and family. Start the conversation about how you can help improve your air quality.
Learn more about what The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT is doing to protect our air, and how you can help:
- Outdoor Air Quality & AQHI
- Forest Fires
- Indoor Air Quality
- Fire Pit Burning
- Clean Air Strategic Alliance (CASA)
- Clean Air Resources
- Clean Air Resources for Health Professionals
- Air Quality Issues in Alberta & NWT
- Your Healthy Home (advice on how to improve indoor air quality)