Membership in The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT ensures that you have access to the latest information regarding lung health and related issues.
Your Membership Includes
- Access to educational material through our Lung Health Line at 1-888-566 LUNG (5864)
- Quarterly Newsletter to keep you informed on our activities.
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting, which includes the right to vote on motions relating to our governance.
- An Annual Report from The Lung Association upon request.
- The satisfaction that you are contributing to the future health and quality of living for all Albertans and residents in the Northwest Territories affected by lung disease.
For just $25 per year, your membership to The Lung Association is an affordable and effective way to stay informed on important matters affecting your health and the health of your family.
To become a Member:
To become a member in The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT, call us at 780-488-6819 extension 2257 or Toll-Free 1-888-566-LUNG (5864) extension 2257, or send us an email, and we will sign you up as a member in our association.