The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT is a non-profit charity that raises money to increase awareness and understanding of lung disease and improve lung health.
With the help of our generous donors, The Lung Association:
- raises money for critical research to find a cure or a new treatment for lung diseases like asthma, lung cancer and COPD.
- advocates in public policy.
- encourages clean air.
- provides patient support groups and financial support.
- serves as an information source on lung health
- supports our lung health professionals.
- provides lung health education sessions to schools, health fairs and workplaces